Easy setup of the online subscription for SSAI members
SSAI members are entitled to online access to ACTA through Wiley Online Library. Sign up for email alerts and RSS feeds, search for related content, click through to references and read on mobile devices.
If you are a new Wiley Online Library user, follow these simple steps to register and affiliate with this content. If you have already registered on this site please skip to Step 2 to affiliate.
Step 1: Register
- Go to the Wiley Online Library home page at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com or in the upper right corner of the ACTA homepage.
- Click on “Log in/Register” on the top right hand side of the page.
- Click on “Register”.
- Complete the registration form and click on “Submit registration”.
- You will immediately receive an email, which requires you to click on a link and validate the information you provided during your registration. Please do so within 72 hours in order to avoid the need to re-register.
- Once you have registered, log in and follow the instructions in Step 2 below to affiliate your journal with your account.
Step 2: Affiliate
- Every SSAI member should have gotten a registration email. If you have not gotten such an email please contact your national society – they will order a new email for you.
- Go to the Wiley Online Library member registration homepage (from the email)
- Enter your registered email address and password.
- Enter your membership number
- Enter your access code
Registration and affiliation is a one-time process. Once you have affiliated you will not need to use your Membership Number and Access Code again. In future you can go straight to http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com and log in.
If you require any further assistance with this matter please go to www.wileycustomerhelp.com for contact details with Wiley.
Download the Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica App
(currently only available for iOS)