[button link=”/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/SSAI-Reimbursement_form_2017.docx”] Reimbursement Form[/button]
[button link=”/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/SSAI-Guidelines_reimbursement_2014.doc”] Reimbursement Policy[/button]
The reimbursement form should be filled in electronically and then printed, signed and sent to the treasurer including the original vouchers.
For further inquiries please contact the treasurer: treasurer [at] ssai.info
Guidelines for Reimbursement of Expenses
The reimbursement policy of the SSAI is to facilitate SSAI activities while keeping costs and expenses as low as possible.
- Reimbursement of expenses is offered only in connection with meetings and activities arranged or approved by The Board or the joint approval by the President, the Secretary General and the Treasurer.
- The chairs of the Educational, Clinical Practice and Research committees are responsible for their respective budgets and the activities therein as decided by the Board.
- Before activities (other than the individual courses of the SSAI advanced educational training programs) can be approved, the person responsible for organising the activity or meeting has to present a total budget for the arrangement for The Board or the above mentioned officers of The Board. The budget should be conveyed to the Treasurer.
- The costs of and income from the SSAI advanced educational training programs should be financially balanced within each program.
- Every activity or meeting should be planned with the purpose of keeping expenses as low as possible.
- The official Reimbursement Form on the SSAI website should be used by all individuals claiming reimbursement.
- Reimbursement will only be made to the person whose expenses are to be covered. Costs for flight tickets and taxi fares are refunded to this person and not e.g. to hospital or other employer. Cover or administration fees or taxes related to the use of services of third parties are not refunded.
- Only expenses documented by original (not copies) vouchers or receipts will be reimbursed (taxi, train etc.). E-tickets for flights are accepted as receipt. Only economy class flight tickets will be reimbursed unless otherwise agreed. Use of public transportation is encouraged. Individual restaurant bills or expenses for meals during travel are refunded if agreed on beforehand.
- The person in charge of the activity (e.g., committee chair, course director) must accept all reimbursement claims of all activities (incl. training program courses) before they are sent to the Treasurer. Each claimer’s all expenses related to the same event should be charged on one form. Reimbursement will be in one transaction.
- Service providers such as hotels may send their invoices related to an activity directly to the Treasurer only after the person in charge of the activity has informed the Treasurer about accepting the bill.
- When claiming reimbursement please comply with the following:
- All necessary fields of the reimbursement form have to be filled in. Payment cannot be performed unless the BIC-code of the bank and International Bank Account Number (IBAN No) have been stated. For Danish claimers, also the registry number of the bank and the Danish account number are needed.
- Use the currency for each item as stated on the receipt. One currency per column. The Treasurer will make necessary currency conversions.
- Send the reimbursement form without attachments via e-mail for acceptance to the person in charge of the activity. He/she will forward the accepted form via e-mail to the Treasurer for reference and inform the claimer that the reimbursement is approved.
- When approved, send the form and all original receipts via ground mail to the Treasurer.
- Reimbursement claims should be sent to the treasurer within 3 months after the activity. Later requests will not be reimbursed.
Approved at the Board meeting on January 17th, 2014